Fast and easy online cash advances, cash loans, Payday Loans even for bad credit borrowers. Start a simple application now to check your rates.
What online cash loans can you get in Rice Lake, WI?
- $100 – $1,000 Payday Loans Online No Credit Check
- $1,000 – $5,000 Installment Loans for Bad Credit
- $5,000 – $35,000 Unsecured Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval
- $1,000 – $10,000 Car Title Loans Secured by Your Vehicle Title as Collateral
Why Dairy State Bank?
You deserve the best. So, choosing the lender, consider all the pros and cons this company has. According to Dairy State Bank reviews, they and their cash loan services have numerous benefits:
- Fast online application
- Easy eligibility criteria
- Availability for bad credit and no credit applicants
- 24/7 online customer service
- Competitive rates and convenient terms
If that’s what you’ve been looking for, start your loan request online on KatieCashOnline. Or get Dairy State Bank locations to visit the store in person.
Apply for Dairy State Bank cash loans online
- Fill out a simple loan request. Enter your personal information such as name, e-mail, ZIP code and choose the amount you need.
- Wait for some minutes till the customer assistant checks your data and contacts you to discuss the loan terms and rates.
- If you are approved and agree with all the loan conditions, sign the contract and get the money.
Or find Dairy State Bank locations nearby
- Dairy State Bank
Address: 16 S Main St
Phone: (715) 234-9181
Service: Installment Loans
- Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Founded in 1952, Dairy State Bank is a full-service bank that offers various investment management services. It offers Internet and telephone banking, as well as various traditional services that include business and personal checking, money market and savings accounts; home equity, mortgage, personal and educational loans; and wealth, asset and cash management. The bank also provides fiduciary and brokerage services, personal banking solutions, deposit certificates, overdraft protection, direct deposit, wire transfers, and business financing and lending services. In addition, Dairy State Bank offers exchange bills and term deposits to personal banking customers. The bank maintains a branch office in Rice Lake, Wis.